Please select a day and time from the available slots listed below. Once you select a good time for you and fill out some contact information you will be emailed a confirmation. Thank you for agreeing to come on the show and sharing Your Story!
First I want to say thanks for agreeing to be a guest on Neophyte In The Woods I know you will bring unique value to the listeners of this show. The great thing about podcasts is that they live on forever. So years from now, your insight can still help someone out there listening to this show!
Duration: The show will be around 30 to 60 minutes in length. We’ll talk for somewhere between an hour to 90 minutes give or take. If we start to go over time, we can figure out if we want to do a two part episode (or more) or wind it down.
Format: Casual discussion. I’m not going to grill you with questions, but we don’t want things to wander aimlessly.
What You Need: First, In order for me to capture the audio and record our interview, we both need to talk over Sykpe. If you don’t already have a Skype Account you will need to Download Skype and create one, it is easy and free. Once you have your account you can connect with me by searching my Skype handle – DDAYAM
You can Download Skype on your computer or your Smart Phone. You can call me from either device at the time of our interview. If you are using your computer, however, it is recommended that you use a Headset/Mic Combo
This is a very inexpensive headset mic combo that you can pick up on Amazon for around 10 bucks. I want you to sound the best you possibly can for your interview. Click Here to be taken to Amazon to check it out.
Everyone comes at these a bit differently. I try not to over plan my interviews. Frankly, I don’t want them to be “interviews.” Interviews are often boring. Discussions are cool. So here are some guiding questions for our conversation:
- Tell me a bit about you. When did you start hunting, fishing, hiking, competing in shooting sports, etc?
- Why do you participate?
- What makes this important to you?
- Who taught you the most important lessons?
- What’s been the most memorable moment? What was the biggest failure?
- What’s your favorite species to chase? Why?
- What tips do you have for someone just starting out?
- Is there a question I didn’t ask that you would like to share with the listeners?
- How has been getting outside changed your perspective or given you new insight? Was it a totally new experience? What factors
If you have any questions at all, please email me at:
Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you!