Please select a day and time from the available slots listed below. Once you select a good time for you and fill out some contact information you will be emailed a confirmation. Thank you for agreeing to come on the show and sharing Your Story!
First I want to say thanks for agreeing to be a guest on Changing Hearts And Minds I know you will bring unique value to the listeners of this show. The great thing about podcasts is that they live on forever. So years from now, your insight can still help someone out there listening to this show!
I receive late night calls and emails from tons of people all around the country telling me that Change Your POV Podcast and Changing Hearts And Minds Show has had an impact on their life.. how cool is that?
Duration: The show should be around 45-60 minutes in length give or take. I have to keep the total episode under 60 min as a target. There have been times when my interviews have gone over and I use the extra time to create a “Part 2” for the following week. This is usually agreed upon by both parties ahead of time because your time is valuable and I want to respect it.
Format: Casual discussion/dialog back and forth nothing rehearsed or too difficult. The most engaging podcast episodes are ones that are genuine, honest, transparent, and at times vulnerable. I will lead the way and direct the conversation so you don’t have to worry about that part. Just be yourself and tell your story.
What You Need: First, In order for me to capture the audio and record our interview, we both need to talk over Sykpe. If you don’t already have a Skype Account you will need to Download Skype and create one, it is easy and free. Once you have your account you can connect with me by searching my Skype handle – Jeff Adamec
You can Download Skype on your computer or your Smart Phone. You can call me from either device at the time of our interview. If you are using your computer, however, it is recommended that you use a Headset/Mic Combo
This is a very inexpensive headset mic combo that you can pick up on Amazon for around 10 bucks. I want you to sound the best you possibly can for your interview. Click Here to be taken to Amazon to check it out.
If you already have a headset you should be fine, no need to get another one. Some of my guests have used their XBox headset and they sounded great. Bottom line, don’t rely on your internal computer/laptop microphone, most have very poor audio quality and just won’t make you sound good at all.
Truth is, every guest I interview has something unique and special to share with the Changing Hearts And Minds listeners. Because of this, every interview is very unique in their own way. I have created some basic questions that I may or may not ask during our interview. This is just a guideline but it can help you think about different things in your life you would like to share.
- Tell me a bit about you. hobbies, goals, job etc. (this is not an interview just want the audience to get to know you a bit)
- How do you define success? (There is no right or wrong answers by the way)
- Who has influenced you along the way to help make you successful?
- What’s been your greatest failure along the way?
- When you are pursuing a goal, dream, or project, and it starts to fail, or become more difficult that you thought, how do you know when it’s time to pull the plug, or keep driving on?
- If you had one do-over in your life what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- Is there a question I didn’t ask that you would like to share with the listeners?
As you know this show is called Changing Hearts And Minds, so I like to ask all my guests a closing question:
- Give us an example, scenario or a time when a point of view of yours or of another’s was changed for the better and influenced an outcome of something.
- If money or time was not a factor, how would you Change The Hearts And Minds of people? Who would those people be? What you try to change, and how would you go about it?
- Promote your site, page, link, service or product!
If you have any questions at all, please email me at:
Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you!
– Jeff Adamec